BuildRadius Wall & Pool ICF Radius Blocks
BuildRadius is a family of radius forms for use in ICF walls and pool construction. The BuildRadius forms create 2’, 4’, 8’, 12’, 16’, and 20’ arcs. Each of these blocks interlocks into any BuildBlock 6” product line and uses the standard BuildBlock web. Available in 6” widths initially, these forms are designed to ease construction of energy-efficient ICF pools, southwest style homes, bay windows, circular staircases, and provide options when designing unique areas in ICF homes.
BuildBlock Insulating Concrete Forms (ICFs) are the most installer-friendly state-of-the-art 3rd generation insulating concrete form wall system. BuildBlock ICFs are designed to save you time, money, and hassle during installation. BuildBlock is designed to create the strongest structure, create less waste, install faster than other blocks on the market. BuildBlock ICFs are available in a variety of sizes with accessories for every application. Learn more about all our products at http://buildblock.com/products/
BuildBlock ICF Benefits
- Ready to Stack. No on-site assembly required; start installing right off the truck.
- Fully Reversible. All forms are fully reversible; no top, bottom, left or right. Longer corner design provides automatic offset for each course.
- Industry Standard Size. Industry-standard 16-inch (406.4mm) high forms produce less waste when cutting around doors and windows.
- Tight Interlocking Blocks. Blocks easily stack and securely lock into place resulting in greater strength over the competition. No foam, clips, or ties required between courses.
- Foam Panels. Allows easy accommodation of electrical and plumbing installations.
- Open Web Design. Interior rebar saddles provide rebar support without compromising concrete flow.
- 2.5-inch (63.5mm) Foam Panels. Allows easy accommodation of electrical and plumbing installation in the foam.
- Strongest interlocking connections for greater stability and precision alignment.
- Built-in 1-inch repeating interlock pattern reduces waste.
- Integrated numbered vertical cut lines & Molded horizontal cut lines.
- High-density plastic web molded into place every 6 inches on center for easier attachment of studs, cabinets, and other finishes.
- Patented and award winning technology.
- High-density Plastic Webs on 6-inch centers. Greater strength, more value.
- Deep Rebar Support locks in place and allows full contact laps and eliminates most steel tying.
- Easy mechanical chases for plumbing and electrical.
- Open Web Design for efficient concrete flow and half-height block support.
- Molded-in Tape Measure and Horizontal Cut Lines.
- 1-inch Repeating Cut Pattern on Block Connection.
- Lowest waste of any ICF on the market today.
- Attachment Point Markings
- No special half-height blocks required.
- Embedded 15"x1.5" standard attachment points every 6-inches function as studs with 150lbs. pullout strength.
- Molded-in “Tape Measure” and markings identify attachment points.
- Numbered, vertical cut lines every inch, often eliminate the need for using a tape measure.
- Extra Heavy-duty "BB" Attachment Points (450lbs.+) located every 8" vertically and every 6" horizontally, allowing for super secure attachment of bracing or heavy cabinetry.
- Attachment Point Markings
- Heavy-duty attachment points are marked with a BB. Molded-in Horizontal Cut Lines. Located every two inches; provide horizontal cutting references for straighter cuts.