- Made of high density polyethylene fabric, Fastfoot® is a green replacement of lumber and plywood for forming concrete footings.
- A 100' roll of Fastfoot® forms the same concrete as 1,500 pounds of lumber.
- All new Fastfoot® 'XT' is now printed in three colors for easy reference of footing width lines and QR codes for onsite reference to the installation quide.
- Nominated in 2010 and 2012 as the Contractors' Choice product of the year.
Prevents Concrete Damage
- Fastfoot® is a closed form. As seen from this photo there is no concrete damage to screed boards and stakes.
- This means your 2x4s and stakes can be re-used indefinitely.
Adapts to Uneven Ground, Rock
- Special colored width lines allow Fastfoot® to be 'let out' or 'pulled in' to accomodate uneven excavations.
- No need to scab lumber on the sides of your footings or shovel the ground to achieve the footing depth.
- Fastfoot® is perfect over rock as shown in this photo.
Ideal for Stepped Footings
Fastfoot® quickly adapts to the uneven contours of your bank. No need to waste plywood.
Forms Deep Footings
- Fastfoot® is ideal for deep footings and commerical pads. Form footings up to 4' deep.
- Eliminate expensive and heavy plywood and eliminate expensive re-cycling of formwork.
- Click image for commercial use of Fastfoot®.
Prevents Rising Damp
- Concrete is 'hygroscopic', wicking up ground moisture which leads to a damp and moldy interior.
- Fastfoot® is a damp proof membrane, preventing ground moisture wicking into the footing concrete, providing a drier, healthier indoor environment.
- Prevents Ground Water Contamination
- Fastfoot® is a closed form, preventing cement fines from entering the water table.
As the picture above shows, Fastfoot® prevents the footing concrete from being contaminated by mud and water, leading to a stronger concrete.In the summer, Fastfoot® prevents rapid evaporation of moisture in the sides and bottom of the footing. This ensures adequate moisture for proper hydration of the cement particles.
Fastfoot® is LEED® contributing and GreenSpec® listed.